The building located at 3726 Spring Garden Street is for lease. It will be available in early February 2016.
About the property:
- The building has 5 garage bays (2 accessible in front, 3 accessible in back).
- Equipped with 5 automotive lifts and air compressor with lines running throughout building
- 20,000 traffic count as of 2013 records (expect it to be higher now) Guilford County traffic counts
- 2 bathrooms (1 in front customer area, 1 in back for mechanics/staff)
- 4 ceiling mounted gas heaters in garage bay.
- AC and gas heat in front customer lobby area.
- Recently upgraded lighting inside and and out to use LED and low energy fluorescents for lower utility costs.
- Upstairs storage area (not counted in building square footage, approx 400 sf)
- Direct access to Spring Garden Street.
- Just off West Wendover Avenue, and minutes from anywhere in Greensboro.
Q: How much is the lease?
A: $15.00 /SF/Year. (3000 SF building) This is for the current configuration with 5 lifts and air compressor in place.
Q: What is the minimum lease term accepted?
A: I have always required a 5 year lease. I would consider a shorter term (2-3 year) but expect the monthly rate to increase.
Q: What is required to start a lease?
A: I require a background check and credit check on the person(s) leasing the building. The background check will include criminal background checks. A deposit and first month’s lease are required. The person(s) signing the lease must sign as personal guarantors.
Q: How can I contact the previous tenant?
A: I do not have contact information for the previous tenant that I can share. You may ask the bankruptcy attorney that has been appointed as trustee. His number is 336.542.5707 (Ivey Law Firm)
Q: How can I bid on equipment for sale in the building due to the previous tenant’s bankruptcy?
A: There will be an auction by Iron Horse Auctions. Here is a direct link to the auction information: Iron Horse Auction website
Click here to contact the building owner about leasing the property.